Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ratings Explanation and Networking

Given the amount of reviews I've got already and the ones coming up, it's probably a good idea to go over what each score entails. My PSN and Steam ID will also be added to this post so you can add me, etc. I'm always up for a few games.

10:
Perfect, without flaws. Pretty obvious. There won't be a lot with this score but I'm obligated to add it.


9:
Has everything it needs, as well as good things that it doesn't need. Will definitely fall into my "Favorites" category, but not absolute perfection.


8:
Not as good as 9, but worth a couple of playthroughs or watchthroughs. Still pretty great. There's probably something similar that is just enough to edge this out of a 9.


7:
Good. Has its problems but can still be fun and will be a good part of your repertoire.


6:
In comparison to other things from the same place (i.e. same show), it probably doesn't hold up excellently. By itself, however, it's not to be taken for granted and has strengths.


5:
Only really worth one or two looksies. Has a lot of problems, but if you can look past them then you'll find something you might like.


4-0:
Ehh, good points here and there, but you probably won't wanna take the effort to do anything about it. 0 is garbage and definitely not good enough to even be mentioned. Will also probably never happen, I like good things.


I hope that seems fair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!