Friday, January 21, 2011

WELCOME!

[/Missile]

Alrighty. Guess I'll give you the rundown. This is my blog. I am Mark. Here you will find commonplaces and my social commentary on them.
Later on, after English is said and done, I will be posting about lots of stuff, probably mostly tokusatsu and a more generalized social commentary. Also might do movie reviews and stuff like that. Hopefully this grows into something I can take care of for a while. I really like the idea, but my first experience with this was MySpace and...yeah, no one likes MySpace. I didn't think I had the time to keep up with a blog back in high school either, but at college I've got more time and more freedom so it works out fine. Till next time.

No labels. This is my first blog and no one will care to want to link to this anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!