Sunday, July 31, 2011

100 Subscribers, a Wonderful PMV, and a Special Message

After arduous hours of working, my top secret PMV is finally complete. Enjoy! I dunno if you'll love it, but I hope it gets some laughs.


My Little Mambo No. 5


Special message after the jump.

Without Friendship is Magic, I might not have come back to video editing so soon. I always talked about making tokusatsu videos, but never gave myself time to do anything. And now...look how far we've come. What an awesome show. HUGE thanks to the entire fandom, spreading across all kinds of media, not just videos. It's been a wild ride and I can only hope there's even more to look forward to during season 2. An even bigger thank-you to my friends and family, who've supported me even before I got into FiM. 100 Youtube subscribers is just icing on the cake. I really like this song.
Lauren Faust is a saint, especially with all her other shows she's worked on. It's honestly very refreshing to have a cartoon that doesn't rely on pop-culture references and instead creates very honest, very real characters. Couldn't have asked for a better cartoon made in the 2000s.


Well, till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!